Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Owchy skateboarding accident?

today i went out wif my boyfriend to go skateboarding.

ive only bin skateboarding for like 2 days

but hey why not give it a shot?



so they were all going down ramps, while i was just practicing turning the board nd stuff idk. when my boyfriend asked me to go down a small ramp. so i put a hemet on and went down, i did something wrong and i fell.



i fell really hard though. i was faceing forward and totally flipped the other way around, i smacked my head on the pavement, and my right upper thigh pretty much broke my fall. so its bin hurting all day, i thought it would just be a bruise or sumthing which is what it looked like. [really big black and blue mark] but now that im looking at it, the black and blue is getting bigger, and its swelling really badly. the pain is tollirable when i sit, but when i move around or move that leg it hurts really badly.



what do u think i did? is it just a bad bruise or what? is it enough to go get it checked out?

thankss yew =)

Owchy skateboarding accident?
I would go get it checked out if it is swelling and getting bigger. Sometimes swelling indicates a worse injury. Falling from a skateboard could do a lot of damage. Plus, doctors can prescribe pain meds if nothing else so you can walk better. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment