Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Can you rewrite this for me ? 10pts [its not homework] but plz help me rewrite it !?

its not for skool but i want this to sound good and make since just make it sound better with more better vocabulary plz i beg of u plz%26amp; thank yew.

its about me loving a boy but he turned against me for another girl. i found someone else and yet he wants me back and i dont know what to do.i think of him always even when i have someone already..because i never got over him ."





when we got to together i thought wow we would be together forever

but now that your gone its like a confussion of mix ups of what i want or who i want in my life any more =[

i just wish this never happened and i wish i can have you back and never lose you ..but i know forever is gone and so have you

i wish we can change the past and bring the the future ahead of us bright and fresh..

i guess that will never come true

my happiness has been gone

and so have you =[

Can you rewrite this for me ? 10pts [its not homework] but plz help me rewrite it !?
Send your assignment or homework to the following email address:

homework_help@live.com.au



or



Visit this site:

http://homeworkhelplive.blogspot.com/



We provide the best assistance in every grade, and every subject.


No comments:

Post a Comment